Applecross Parish Centre Hall Hire
For further information about the Hall Hire click the More Information link below or ring the parish office on 9364 1718 during office hours (weekday mornings the office is attended 9:15am-12:15pm). If unattended, please leave a message on the answering machine; your call will be returned.
HIRE RATES - STANDARD / COMMERCIAL RATE (GST APPLIES)
PLEASE SEE THE HIRE POLICY DOCUMENT FOR HOURLY RATES (UPDATED JULY 2016)
EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES
- Maximum Capacity : 230 people
- Facilities include 100 chairs, 20 trestle tables (seat 8 people) + 7 trestle tables (seat 10 people)
- Fans available for use as well as power sockets.
- Sound systems permitted (subject to sound levels and usage times imposed by local council law) but smoke/bubble/foam/dry-ice machines are not.
- Large Kitchen facility - fridge, stove/oven, microwave. Limited crockery/cutlery/glassware available.
- Evening sessions to be finished by 10:30pm. Departure must be quiet, out of consideration for neighbours close-by.
You will be advised of the procedure for gaining access, and be responsible for the pack up/lock up and return of key(s) where applicable, and/or re-arming security system on departure.
Also required is Public Liability Insurance (details are in the form).
Office open hours:9:15am to 1pm Mon-Tues, Thurs-Fri (Closed Wednesdays). Phone: 9364 1718
Facilities include stoves, washing up areas, crockery, cutlery and fridgerators and Hot Water Urn with servery window.
Main Hall Area (2)
Use of your own sound systems is permitted (the hall also has its own small P.A. system ) but use of bubble/smoke/dry ice (etc) machines is not prohibited.
Main Hall Area (3)
The hall is fitted with security system, it is the responsibility of the hiree to tidy up, leave all areas in as-found condition, lock up and re-arm alarm system as directed by the Parish Administrator.
Map/layout of hall showing emergency exists and assembly area(s) as well as location of fire extinguishers/fire blanket (in kitchen) and fire hose reel.